Our School App Stay connected on the go...
LEAD SCHOOL MEALS SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT (Maternity Cover)
Term Time Only (including INSET days) –1 ¾ hrs per day, 11.45-1.30pm, Monday – Friday, total 8 ¾ hours per week.
VTG3, SP7 £15,417 per annum, pro rata (£8.01 per hour).
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
We are looking to recruit a fabulous Lead School Meal Supervisory Assistants (SMSA) who is caring and patient and enjoys working with children. Training will be provided. This post is Maternity Cover.
Key aspects of the post include:
- Oversea the rota for the SMSAs including making changes if staff are absent
- Be a point of contact for the Senior leadership team and pass team messages onto the SMSA
- Ensuring the safe supervision of all pupils during the lunchtime period in the dining hall, playground and other areas within the school.
- Supporting the children to eat their food
- Clearing up the hall after the children have eaten
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Encouraging children to play fairly and safely.
The successful candidates will:
- Be flexible and use their own initiative
- Be enthusiastic and full of energy
- Support children to resolve their differences
- Be friendly and have a good sense of humour
- Be reliable and punctual
- Promote a healthy lifestyle and positive play
Closing date: 9:00 Friday 25th January 2019 Interviews: Wednesday 30th January 2019
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
The Dolphin School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
|Person Spec Lead SMSA.pdf||07th Jan 2019||Download|
|EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES MONITORING FORM JA.d...||07th Jan 2019||Download|