Our School App Stay connected on the go...
The Dolphin School is proud of its School Uniform. Our policy is based on the notion that a school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging
- supports positive behaviour and discipline
- is practical and smart
- identifies the children with the school, and encourages identity with the school
- supports identifying children when learning outside of the school building
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
- prevents children coming to school in fashion or ‘designer’ label clothes that could be distracting in class or create a sense of competition
- is regarded as suitable and good value for money, by most parents/carers
At The Dolphin School we have two types of uniform, one is for everyday wear (sky blue jumper) and the other is for P.E. days or when we learn outside the school environment (navy jumpers). Please see the full Uniform Policy below.
TDS Uniform Policy 01/09/2017