Our School App Stay connected on the go...
BREAKFAST CLUB WORKER
VTG3, SP7 £15,839 per annum, pro rata (£8.21 per hour).
5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8am-9am) Term Time Only including INSET days.
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
The Dolphin School is a happy vibrant and successful school. We wish to appoint a committed, caring and enthusiastic person to join our breakfast club team to start as soon as possible. The breakfast club is for children between the ages of 4 – 11.
The successful candidate will have:
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to relate well to children and adults and to work with children individually and in groups
• Basic hygiene procedures and willingness to undertake the training required for the Food Hygiene Certificate
• An understanding of basic first aid and a willingness to train for a First Aid Certificate, if required
• Ability to communicate in a language other than English
In return we can offer:
• Fantastic pupils
• Supportive colleagues
• A warm and welcoming school community
Closing date: Thursday 14th November 2019 at 9:00. Interviews: TBC
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
The Dolphin School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.