Our School App Stay connected on the go...
School Meals Supervisory Assistants
Term Time Only –1.5 hours per day plus inset days
VTG3, SP7 £15,115 pa pro rata (£7.83 per hour)
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at The Dolphin School.
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
We are seeking dedicated individuals who have a passion for helping young people and who is committed to raising the attainment and aspiration of our students.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working effectively in a learning/child care setting.
- Ability to relate well to children and adults and to work with students individually and in groups.
- Ability to act calmly and quickly under pressure or in an emergency.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ideally have basic hygiene procedures knowledge.
- Knowledge of policies relating to behaviour and Health & Safety.
- Knowledge of Child Protection issues.
- To be flexible, adaptable and have a positive attitude to working in a structured environment.
Closing date: 16th July 2018 at 09:00 Interviews: 20th July 2018
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
The Dolphin School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
|SMSA Job Description VTG Jan 18.doc||02nd Jul 2018||Download|
|SMSA Person Specification VTG Jan 18.doc...||02nd Jul 2018||Download|
|Application Form Non Teaching Staff (VT)||01st Sep 2017||Download|
|Equality Monitoring Form (VT)||01st Sep 2017||Download|