Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Part time (0.5 FTE- working Monday, Tuesday and half day on Wednesday) fixed term to cover Maternity leave starting in September 2021
MPS (£25,714- £36,961) per annum, pro rata + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Dolphin School. We are looking for a fantastic teacher to work in our team. Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at The Dolphin School.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
• Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
• An innovative practitioner who wants to be given the opportunity to develop ideas to drive forward learning.
• A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
• Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
• Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
We can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• An ethos in the school where creativity and innovation are valued
• An amazing enquiry led curriculum ‘Curiouscity’ which uses Bristol and the community as the basis for learning.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• A new purpose build building right in the city centre with excellent transport links (opened 24th April 2017).
• To join a wonderful happy team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at The Dolphin School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Please note due to the expected high volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge and respond to all applicants.
Closing date: Monday 26th April 2021 at 9:00. Interviews: 5th – 7th May 2021 (this will include in-school teaching and an interview via Microsoft Teams).
The Dolphin School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff