Our School App Stay connected on the go...
All young people should have the opportunity to live healthy and active lives. A positive experience of sport and physical activity at a young age can build a lifetime habit of participation and is central to meeting the government’s ambitions for a world-class education system.
See below to read our Sports Premium report on the previous year and our projection for the coming year.
There are clear guidelines on the DfE website (PE and sport premium for primary schools - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)) as to the expectations of what this money is used for:
- To increase the breadth and quality of the curriculum PE in all classes from EYFS to Year 6.
- To increase the skills and confidence of our teachers in the delivery of quality Physical Education
- To increase the PE skills of all pupils to enable secondary readiness, including children with SEN in PE.
- To increase the opportunities of pupils during lunch and play and after school
- To build access for students to sports clubs and competitions through developing our intra and inter school sport offer.
- To build links with sports clubs in the local area and region
- To invest across the period of the grant to enable sustainable practice for the future.
|Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium 2021 T6||20th Sep 2021||Download|
|Sports Premium Projection 2021 2022||20th Sep 2021||Download|